Sunday, January 11, 2009

Are you crazy lady??

So I'm always emailing my friends the recipes I cook. Not to toot my own horn but they always seem to like what I cook and want the recipe. Shocking I know! Anyhoo, the problem with that is I never follow a recipe when I cook. Now if I'm baking I follow them to a T, unless of course there is no T in the recipe and then I'm just screwed. So after always sending my friends the recipes I use I decided it would be easier to compile them here and just keep it all handy and have room to place my adjustments and reviews. So I hope you like this blog...I'm new at this...I don't know how often I'll post, since I'm not busy at all with school and kids and a family and all that junk, but I'll try to post a recipe every night, unless of course I'm at school, or too busy or just being plain lazy in which case I'll post whenever I get a chance.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this! We DO love your recipes!!! This blog thing is hard to get used to, isn't it? I just set up one for us too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! I am so excited...you better keep up on it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to read and try them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh...I know I've been so lazy and sick. No excuses, I'm going to try to post some again.

    ReplyDelete